8412 Beard Grooming Kit includes: Boar Bristle Brush, Double-Sided Peach Wood Comb and White Canvas Bag
**NOTE TO WOMEN: You can also use these items to tame and control your hair, as well! (See Benefits lists below). So be sure to grab an extra 8412 Beard Grooming Kit for yourself, too, and don't feel guilty about your selfish ambition.
Benefits of Boar Bristle Brush
- Naturally conditions hair
- Boosts hair growth and prevents hair loss
- Reduces hair breakage and frizz
- Cleans and softens hair
- Improves hair texture and adds shine
- Balances your skin’s oil production
Benefits of Wooden Comb
- Prevents bruising or scraping the face/scalp
- Helps reduce dandruff
- Wide-tooth wooden combs don’t tend to pull or break the hair
- Lessens allergies
- Produces no static
- Adds bounce and shine to your hair
Use and Care
Be aware, our brushes are 100% boar hair with no plastic or synthetic bristles. They are designed for conditioning, strengthening and training hair. They are not designed for harsh scrubbing.
**Clean boar bristle brush with water. Rinse only. Do not submerge brush – this may cause mold. Lay brush on dry towel with bristles facing down to dry.
**Never soak wooden combs in water or use harsh chemicals. The wood may swell and splinter. To clean: rinse with warm water and mild soap/detergent, but do not soak. Lastly, wipe comb with a piece of cloth to completely remove excess water.